Real Estate is a fantastic investment opportunity but requires a lot of time, attention, and expertise to maximize your return on investment. Whether you own a single-family home, entire apartment complex, or commercial space, we are qualified and experienced in helping manage that property. We also specialize in managing neighborhood associations. See below for a list of some of the management services we offer:
While the reasons our clients choose professional management vary, here are some key reasons people select it over self-management:
PROPERTY MARKETING: We understand the local market and have an extensive network of contacts and advertising resources available.
TENANT SCREENING: We handle all inquiries, and our rental application is designed to obtain complete information on each applicant to ensure qualified tenants.
RENT COLLECTIONS AND EVICTIONS: Our rent collection policy is fair but firm. We take quick action to protect your interest should delinquencies occur. In the event legal eviction is necessary, we handle all aspects of the process.
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE: We handle maintenance requests from tenants and are on call for emergency repairs 24 hours a day. We also provide an Online Maintenance Request for our tenants’ convenience.
RECORD-KEEPING: We keep accurate and timely records on all aspects of the management of your property including rental income and expenditures incurred.
MONITORING YOUR PROPERTY: Our policy is to do bi-weekly exterior inspections of the property and interior inspections twice a year.
COMPREHENSIVE LEGAL FORMS: To offer you maximum protection, our leases are complete; court-tested and comply with all state and federal laws.
In short, Tabor Management acts as the liaison between the owner and the tenants, keeping the owners insulated from the daily issues encountered in property management. In addition to keeping the owner informed, we also assist in maximizing income and minimizing expenses. We offer a full-service professional staff that is hands-on and ready to assist you with your property management needs.
For more information, please contact our office or fill out a request form here.
Tabor Management Values your privacy. We do not share your personal information with third parties unless it is for legal purposes or communications of basic rental information with your consent to other rental/mortgage companies.
Thank you for using our text number services.
This policy outlines how we handle your data.
- Information We Collect Mobile Phone Number and Email: We collect your phone number & email address to send and receive text messages or other communications. User-Provided Information: Any additional information you provide helps us improve our services and provide better support.
- How We Use Your Information We use your data to:
- Deliver text messages and updates related to our services.
- Send/ Receive Email Notices, Updates and Communication related to your lease.
- Improve our services and user experience.
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
- Send information related to your rent, lease violations notices, maintenance updates, weather and safety alerts and other content directly or indirectly related to your lease with Tabor Management.
- Occasionally send promotional messages, offers, or updates, subject to your preferences.
- Message Content Messages may include information related to your rent, lease violations notices, maintenance updates, weather and safety alerts and other content directly or indirectly related to your lease with Tabor Management. Standard messaging rates may apply.
- Data Security We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
- Opt-Out You can opt out of our messages at any time by replying “STOP” to a message.
- Contact Us For questions or concerns about your data, please contact us at 662-324-0506.
- CTIA Compliance Our services comply with CTIA guidelines. To report concerns or violations, contact us using the provided information.